Cornea focuses light on the retina for clear vision.
Jnanananda Corneal Service comprises of a dynamic team of Ophthalmologists who are skilled in the latest care of patients with corneal, external eye and anterior segment diseases.
Diseases managed by us include-
- Ocular Surface Disorders including Dry Eyes
- Infectious Keratitis/ Corneal Ulcers
The list of our services include:
- Refractive surgeries like LASIK and PRK
- Pterygium and CLAG (Conjunctival Limbal Autograft)
- Corneal transplants- (Starting soon)
- Amniotic membrane and limbal stem cell graft
- Collagen Cross linking (C3R) for Keratoconus to treat ectatic corneal disorders like keratoconus.
- SLET- Simple limbal epithelial transplant (Stem Cell) on AMT bed with fibrin glue in Ocular Surface Disease e.g. Ocular Cicatricial Pemphigoid, Steven Johnson, chemical burns.
- Repair of anterior segment trauma and rehabilitation
- Punctal plugging for dry eyes
- Ocular surface tumour surgery and management
- Corneal perforation management with cyanoacrylate glue and Bandage Contact Lens
- Fitting of Contact Lenses